Coachmen RV Clipper Cadet Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Coachmen Clipper Cadet travel trailer has been designed with today's smaller fuel-efficient tow vehicle in mind. The Clipper Cadet comes in under 3,000 pounds for an effortless ride to the campsite.
You'll find a Norco NXG chassis at the base of every Clipper Cadet, and there is a heavy-duty tongue jack, nitro-filled radial tires, an aerodynamic front profile, and 40" diamond plate front protection. The oversized power awning protects you while you're outside, and there are USB ports for your electronics. Each model has also been prepped for solar panels and a backup camera, and you'll be able to use the cable/satellite hookup to attach a TV.
Lightweight and value-conscious, the Coachmen Clipper Cadet travel trailer is a product by campers for campers!
Clipper Cadet 16CFB
Coachmen RV Clipper Cadet travel trailer 16CFB highlights: Full-Size Bed Pantry ... more about Clipper Cadet 16CFB
Sleeps 3 Length 18 ft 6 in Ext Width 7 ft 4 in Ext Height 10 ft Int Height 6 ft 6 in Hitch Weight 363 lbs Gross Weight 3863 lbs Dry Weight 2783 lbs Cargo Weight 1080 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 25 gals Black Water Capacity 25 gals Furnace BTU 20000 btu Available Beds Full Refrigerator Type 110 Volt Refrigerator Size 3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type DSI Gas AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 10' Power Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo
Clipper Cadet 17CBH
Coachmen RV Clipper Cadet travel trailer 17CBH highlights: Bunk Beds Full-Size ... more about Clipper Cadet 17CBH
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 5 Length 20 ft 4 in Ext Width 7 ft 4 in Ext Height 10 ft Int Height 6 ft 6 in Hitch Weight 383 lbs Gross Weight 3883 lbs Dry Weight 2959 lbs Cargo Weight 924 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 25 gals Black Water Capacity 25 gals Furnace BTU 20000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Full Refrigerator Type 110 Volt Refrigerator Size 3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type DSI Gas AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 12' Power Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo
Clipper Cadet Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- Norco NXG Chassis
- Double Steps
- Nitro-Fill Radial Tires
- Heavy Duty Tongue Jack
- Safety Chains
- Single 20# LP Tank (Double on tandem axles)
- Heavy Duty .030/.024 Exterior Metal
- Aerodynamic Front Profile (Corrugated Upper)
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Bathroom Skylight
- Bath Vent
- Cable/Satellite Hook-up
- LED Exterior Lights
- EuroLatch Entrance Handle
- Friction Hinge Entrance Door
- Corrugated Upper Front
- Outside Hot/Cold Shower Station (26CBH)
- 6’ 6” Interior Height
- Seamless Countertops
- Ultra Comfort High-Density Cushions
- LED Lighting
- Undermount Sink (Sink cover – 26CBH)
- 2-Burner High Output Range (3-Burner tandem axles)
- Powered Range Vent
- 12V Water Pump
Cadet Towable Essential Package (Mandatory)
- 13,500 BTU Roof A/C (15K Roof ducted 26CBH)
- 20,000 BTU Furnace (30K Floor ducted 26CBH)
- 3 Cu. Ft. 110 Volt Refrigerator (Single axles)
- 6 Gal. DSI Gas Water Heater
- (2) Scissor Style Stabilizing Jacks (4 – 26CBH)
- Oversized Power Awning
- Floor Flush Toilet
- Dexter® E-Z Lube® Axle(s)
- Electric Brakes
- 40” Diamond Plate Front Protection
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Solar Prep
- USB Ports
- 7 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator (Tandem axles)
- AM/FM Bluetooth Stereo w/App Control, (2) Interior, (2) Exterior Speakers (26CBH)
- Solid Step Entrance (Main entry)
- Gas/Electric 3.0 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator (Single axles)
- Spare Tire w/Carrier
- Smart Jack
- “Jack It” Bike Rack
- Murphy Bed (21CBH)
- Kitchen Package - Microwave and 3-Burner Range w/Oven (26CBH)
- Outside Kitchen Package - 1.7 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator, Sink, LP Grill, LP Quick Connect (26CBH)
- All Terrain Package - Flipped Axle, 15” All Terrain Tires (Single axles only)
- 10.7 Cu. Ft. 12 Volt Refrigerator (26CBH)
- 2 IPO 7 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle… "Dedicated to the enrichment of your life." By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 57 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.